DCB Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number: 1800 209 5363
DCB Bank has a dedicated customer care department that addresses all kinds of queries. Whether your query is regarding a billing issue on your credit card or asking if you are eligible for an upgraded credit card, you can turn to the customer service center at the DCB Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number or general enquiry number to get all your queries answered.
If you want to contact the DCB Bank credit card customer care department, below is a list of DCB Bank Customer Care nos. (for general enquiries) and DCB Bank Card Customer Care numbers (for queries related to credit cards).
DCB Bank Credit Card Toll Free Number
The DCB Bank Credit Card Customer Care number is as below
For Resident Indians
DCB Customer Care Toll Free number: 1800 209 5363
For email enquiries:
Email for Demat account queries: demat[at]dcbbank[dot]com
Email for Loan account queries: loans[at]dcbbank[dot]com
DCB Customer Care Toll Free number: 1800 209 5363
If you want to get in touch with DCB Bank via letter/post, write to:
DCB Bank Limited,
P.O. Box No. 7643, Malad (West),
As a first-time customer, you can also leave your number with the bank. You just need to fill in a simple form online and request for a call back from DCB Bank Credit Card Customer Care 24 x 7.
For Grievance Redressal
The bank provides a separate link on its website in case of any grievances, complaints or queries. If you have any grievance you wish to file, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- You can call the DCB Bank 24 x 7 customer care no. at 1800 209 5363 and log in a complaint.
- You can email the customer service department describing your complaint/query in detail at customercare[at]dcbbank[dot]com
- You can write to the branch manager of the of the nearest branch explaining the details concerned and the manger will respond to you.
- Via Complaint form : You can register your complaint through the Online Complaint Form which can be found on the DCB Bank website.
- You can also get in touch with the Branch Operations Manager (BOM) or Relationship Manager (RM) at the Branch / Business Unit where you are maintaining your account
- You can also contact the respective Regional Heads / Regional Nodal Officers with regards to your complaint.
- If, for any reason, you have not received the expected level of service from the bank, or you haven’t received a communication from them within 10 working days, you can escalate the issue to the Principal Nodal Officer at the Corporate & Registered Office. Make sure you mention all the particulars of the complaint, with your Customer ID, Account Number, Branch Name, Title of the Account, the preferred Contact Address, Telephone Number and E-mail ID, etc.
- If you still have not received a satisfactory resolution within a month, you may get in touch with the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
- In case of failed ATM transactions, you can fill the ATM Complaint Redressal Form which is available on the website and drop it at the bank branch where your bank account and ATM card is linked.
DCB SMS Banking
Get information and transact your bank business on the go! DCB SMS Banking facility is a quicker way to resolve your day to day banking needs. You can transact and do much more, all with a single click! All you need to do is send an SMS to the designated SMS number. Please keep in mind that in order to be eligible for DCB SMS banking facility, you are required to have an active DCB Bank Account and you should send the SMS from your registered mobile number.
You can get the following information through SMS banking:
- Check your account balance
- Request for a new cheque book
- Request for a Stop Cheque
- Know the status of cheque(s) issued by you
- Get the last 5 transaction details
- Get the term deposit details
In order to know the SMS service keywords, you can simply SMS ‘H’ to 9821878789. A list of all SMS service key words will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Locate DCB Bank
There is a comprehensive list of address and numbers if you wish to get in touch with DCB bank. Just log on to the website and click on the “locate us” link, which you could search and refine to find the address of your desired DCB bank branch. Following is the corporate address of the bank:
DCB Bank Limited
6th Floor, Tower A
Peninsula Business Park
Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
About DCB Bank
DCB Bank Ltd. is a private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, India. It offers products to individuals, small and medium businesses, rural banking and mid corporates across its network of branches in India.
DCB Bank Regional Offices
Following are the details of regional offices of DCB Bank:
|Mumbai South||9/Samrat, 314/Lady Jamshedji Road, Opp. Vijay Sales, Mahim (W), Mumbai 400016.||1800 209 5363|
|Mumbai North||Children Welfare School Bldg, Yari Road, Versova, Mumbai 400061.|
|Maharashtra||Children Welfare School Bldg, Yari Road, Versova, Mumbai 400061.|
|Gujarat||8th Floor, Pariseema Annexe, Opp IFC Bhawan, C.G. Road, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad 380006.|
|South||30/1, Methodist Complex, Abids, Hyderabad 500001.|
|Delhi||S-484, Greater Kailash II, New Delhi 110048|