Indian Speed Post is well admired government courier service which provides its stupendous service throughout the country. Get Speed Post Customer Care Number along with Customer Care Email id through this page. Millions of users are using Indian Speed Post Customer Care Number to know more about the courier products. Just dial the Indian Speed Post Toll Free Number (1800 119888) which is 24 hours available and speak to customer care executives. Within the minimal time representative will sort out your issues and provide you instant solution. Along with Indian Speed Post Enquiry Number we have also provided all contact details as state wise locations address and social networking sites and lot more, so glance here.
Speed Post Customer Care Number
Speed Post Customer Care Number
|Speed Post Toll Free Number||1800-11-1924|
|Speed Post Customer Care Toll Free Number For International||1800-11-2011|
Speed Post Customer Service Number
|City||Speed Post Customer Care phone No||Tel No -Manager|
|Delhi||1800 119888||011-25554038/ 25554037|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 6093|
|Chennai||044-22313282, 22313200, 22313201||044-22345508|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 1160|
|Bangalore||080 2286 7302 ,22861510, 22861435||080 2289 2045|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 3929|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 0564|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 1528|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 2291|
Speed Post Customer Care Email id for Complaint
India Speed Post Complaint Number
|Name of the Circle||(Chief Postmaster)Contact Number|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu:0191-2542878|
|Kerala (For Kerala and Lakshadweep)||0471-2308300|
|Maharashtra (For Goa, Maharashtra and Dadra & Nagar Haveli)||1800 228 030|
|North East ( All North-Eastern States except Assam and Sikkim)||0364-2223800|
|Punjab (For Punjab and Chandigarh)||0172-2706700|
|Tamil Nadu (For Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry)||044-28520367|
|West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)||033-22120070|
Speed Post Address Details
|Name of the Circle||Address|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dak Sadan, Abidas, Hyderabad – 500001.|
|Assam||4th Floor, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001|
|Bihar||Patna GPO Complex, Patna – 800001.|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur – 492001|
|Delhi||Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi – 110001|
|Gujarat||Khanpur, Ahmedabad – 380001|
|Haryana||107, The Mall Road, Ambala Cant. – 133001|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kaithu, Shimla – 171009|
|Jammu & Kashmir||GPO Complex, Residency Road, Srinagar – 190001|
|Jharkhand||Doranda HO Complex, Ranchi – 834019|
|Karnataka||Beaulieu, Palace Road, Bengaluru – 560001|
|Kerala (For Kerala and Lakshadweep)||Thiruvananthapuram – 695033.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal – 462012|
|Maharashtra (For Goa, Maharashtra and Dadra & Nagar Haveli)||Mumbai GPO Building, 2nd Floor, Mumbai – 400001|
|North East ( All North-Eastern States except Assam and Sikkim)||Shillong – 793001|
|Orissa||Bhubaneswar – 751001|
|Punjab (For Punjab and Chandigarh)||Sandesh Bhawan, Sector – 17/E, Chandigarh – 160017|
|Rajasthan||Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur – 302007|
|Tamil Nadu (For Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry)||Anna Road, Chennai – 600002|
|Uttar Pradesh||4, Hazratganj, Lucknow – 226001|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun – 248001|
|West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)||Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012|
How Can I Register In Retail Category?
- In order to register in retail category, follow the below given steps:
- Go the official website of the IndiaPost and hit on the “Register” link.
- Now hit on “Retail” Category tab. A new window will appear for registration. Fill all your personal and contact details.
- Also provide a hint question and an answer that will help you in case if you forgot your password.
- If you want to avail the facilities of Newsletter and alerts, hit on the “Subscription” tab.
- Now submit all the details in order to complete the registration process.
- You will l get a confirmation email on the contact number and email Id that you have entered at the registration process.
- Keep in mind that you have hit on the “Activation” tab before 48 hours in order to activate your account.
- At last after this activation you can login to the IndiaPost site by using your User Id and password.
What Will Happen If I Did Not Hit On Activation Link Before 48 Hours?
In case if you did not hit on Activation Link before 48 hours, your activation link will get expired. You can also use the “Resend Activation link” tab, in order to get the link again on the mobile number or on email Id that you entered at the time of registration.
How Do I Login To The Portal?
Follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of India Post.
- Hit on the “Sign In” tab that is present on the home page.
In case if you have register in any categories mentioned here such as:
- Then, select any one from them.
- Now, provide your User Id and password in the login screen.
- At last hit on the “Sign In” tab to log-in to your account.
How To Register A Complaint Online?
In order to register your complaint online, follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of the company.
- Hit on “Customer Support “tab.
- A new window will appear where you can register your complaint.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
What Details I Need To Register My Complaint?
In order to register a complaint you must have the complete details of your booking for which you are registering complaint which may include your article number etc. in case of mail services.
How Can I Know The Status Of My Complaint?
Yes, the company allows its customers to track their complaint by using the Online Track Complaint service. To do so follow the below listed steps:
- Visit the home page of the company.
- Hit on the “Customer Support” Tab.
- A new window will appear asking you to enter the reference number or tracking number that you got at the time of registering complaint.
- Enter that number and hit on “Track” button.
How Long Will It Take To Resolve My Complaint?
The standard time that was taken to process a complaint is 90 days from the date of booking a complaint.
Interesting Facts about Indian Speed Post
Indian Speed Post is a department that comes under the Ministry Of Communication and Information Technology. It sin a market leader in the domestic express Industry. It provides its services to the people by providing the time bound and express delivery of letters and parcels all over the country India. It delivers approx. of 4 crore articles per month and is a market leader in the express industry.
Its delivers upto 50 grams of weight @ INR 35 across the country and delivers local Post upto 50 grams @ INR 15, which exclude the applicable Service Tax.It is booked in almost all the departmental post offices and provides its services in almost every corner of the country. It has a network which consists of 315 National Post Centers. It has number of Delivery Post Offices in India that are attached to it through which it provides its services of delivering articles in all the NSPC cities. With the help of Universal Postal Union, EMS Speed Post provides services of economical and faster services in almost 99 foreign countries of the world.