Are you looking for HDFC Credit Card Customer Care number? If yes, then must check all thedetails given about latest HDFC contact numbers and email id. With the help of HDFC Credit Card Customer Care toll free number [1800 425 4332], you will be able to get in touch with the professionalized team of customer care executives of bank.
So, if you have lost your credit card and want to register its complaints or have any kind of queries regarding it, then may call on HDFC customer care no. To attain more details concerning HDFC credit card customer care service.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number
|HDFC Credit Card Contact Number||1800 266 4332, 1800 425 4332 (toll free from BSNL / MTNL landline)|
|HDFC credit card customer care number email id||www.hdfcbank.com|
HDFC Bank Other Services Care Number
|Service||HDFC credit card customer care number 24×7|
|HDFC bank credit card customer care contact number for Mutual Fund or Investment Services Account||1800 22 1006 from BSNL / MTNL Landline,|
|(022) 6160 6161|
|Timings||(During agent hours between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm on weekdays and 9:30am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays.)|
HDFC Credit Card Contact Details
|For Credit Card Queries / Complaints / Feedback|
|Manager,HDFC Bank Cards Division, PO Box No. – 8654,Thiruvanmiyur PO, Chennai – 600 041|
|Manager,HDFC Bank Cards Division, No. 8,Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041|
|Credit Card Grievance Redressal:|
|Grievance Redressal Officer, HDFC Bank Cards Division,8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600041.|
HDFC Credit Card State Wise Customer Care Numbers
|Location||HDFC credit card customer care number 24*7|
|Ahmedabad / Bengaluru / Chennai / Delhi
& NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune
|West Bengal / Sikkim / Andaman and Nicobar||98310 73333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Andhra Pradesh||99494 93333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Meghalaya / Tripura / Nagaland / Mizoram
/ Arunachal Pradesh / Manipur
|1860 267 6161|
|HDFC credit card customer care number toll free- Assam||99571 93333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Chandigarh / Kochi / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow||6160 616|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1860 267 6161|
|Maharashtra (except Mumbai) and Goa||98906 03333 / 1860 267 6161|
|HDFC credit card customer care contact number Gujarat||98982 71111 / 1860 267 6161|
|HDFC credit card customer care number in Haryana||99962 43333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Jammu & Kashmir / Himachal Pradesh
(Toll – free from BSNL landline)
|1860 267 6161|
|Karnataka||99458 63333 / 1860 267 6161|
|HDFC credit card customer care number in Kerala||98956 63333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Lakshadweep||1860 267 6161|
|Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh||98936 03333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Orissa||99379 03333 / 1860 267 6161|
|Punjab||98153 31111 / 1860 267 6161|
|HDFC credit card customer care number Rajasthan||1860 267 6161|
|Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry||98406 73333 / 1860 267 6161|
|HDFC credit card customer care Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand||99359 03333 / 1860 267 6161|
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- I Have Applied For A Credit Card – Would Like To Know The Status?
In order to know the status of your Credit Card, the Bank has provided the 3 types of facility follow any one of them given below:
- Firstly go to the official site of Bank.
- Hit on the link “Track your Credit Card”.
- A new window will open asking you to provide any one of the below mentioned number.
- Application Reference Number: Enter your 16 digit application reference number in the given box.
- Application Form Number: Enter your number as per application form
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth as provided in the credit card application form.
- How Can I Register For Online Credit Card Service (Netbanking)?
In order to get the Credit Card service (Netbanking), follow the given steps:
- For Existing HDFC Bank Account Holder Who Fad Registered For Netbanking:
- Firstly Login to Net Banking with your Customer ID and password
- After that hit on “Credit Cards” Button.
- Then Hit on the “Register New Card” link which is present on the left hand side.
- It will ask for your “Credit Card number”.
- Enter your Credit Card number, expiry date, credit card ATM PIN etc.
- At last hit on “Submit “Button.
For HDFC Bank Account Holder And Have Not Registered For Netbanking.
In order to get the benefits of the net banking you firstly have to register yourself for Net Banking. You can do by getting an application form from any HDFC Bank branch or you can also get it from the bank’s official website.
After filling the form, submit it to the branch, and the bank will provide you an IPIN (Net Banking password) to register for Net Banking. By this you can the benefits of Net Banking.
- What Is The Time Frame To Report Credit Card Transaction Dispute?
The bank allows its customers to send the Transaction disputes in writing within 60 days from the statement date in which the said transaction appears.
- How Do I Report A Transaction Dispute Incurred Using My Credit Card?
In that case the customers can inform the bank by calling on the customer Care Number.
- I Have Not Received My HDFC Credit Card?
The bank provides Credit Card to its customers generally in 21 working days of submitting your application, as well as the bank also provides alerts information to the contact number that you have registered in your application by providing you the status and details of the dispatch of your Credit Card.