Being one of the top most American electronic commerce and cloud computing company Amazon sells low end products at competitive price range. It is one of the most popular online shops at present. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. Its head quarter is located in Seattle, Washington, United States. And since then; it made its presence, worthy with amazing and outstanding services. Along with providing high end products such as books, electronic appliances, software, video games, clothing, and furniture, Amazon is also world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services.
If you are looking for Amazon Customer service number, then you can visit the official site of Amazon India at Amazon.in. At Amazon, exploring for wide range of products includes books, electronics, software, video games, jewelry, furniture movies, dresses, etc. These products are produced by different producers of course. You can check out certain different products too, Fire Tablet, Kindle e-reader, Echo, and fire TV. These are some of the most popular products produced by Amazon.
Amazon Contact Details
- Amazon customer service number for all countries can be found at the official website of Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/.
- Toll free number of Amazon.com is 1800 3000 9009.
- You can also visit at this link for any queries you have https://services.amazon.in/standards/contact-us.html
- Need help with registration at Amazon.in, you can call at 1800-419-7355.
Amazon Customer Service in India
The customers of Amazon India can attain fastest and direct information for any query at the official website of Amazon at https://www.amazon.in.
The toll free number for Amazon India is 1800-30009009.
Official Address: Brigade Gateway, 8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Malleshwaram(W), Bangalore-560055, Karnataka, India
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon Customer service and its work
As mentioned, Amazon is the biggest international retail online shop. It works perfectly in a standby way that starts from customers. There is a customer care team available that continuously monitors the problems that customers face in Amazon and helps them immediately.
Tips and Benefits of Shopping at Amazon
- Amazon will refund your money if the product of the price that you have purchased has increased within the seven days of purchase period.
- Users can sell their old products that they have bought from Amazon.
- If you receive broken or already opened product from Amazon, you will get refund.
- You can also apply for Amazon coupons for receiving awesome deals in the lowest possible price range.
- You can also find Amazon coupons from various manufacturers in search engines.
The customer service team for www.Amazon.in is available 24/7 and 365 days to help users in receiving fastest solution and services. So dial their toll free number and get help for any query or problem you face.